Tuesday, October 13, 2009

DRC Law Gets Recognition Regarding Recent ESI Ruling in Federal Court

Back on January 17, 2009, I posted a blog on a recent ruling my office obtained from the District Court for the District of Colorado in Smith v. Slifer Smith & Frampton/Vail Associates, et al., No. 06-cv-02206-JLK-MJW, D.C.Colo. As I discussed, Michael Reagor of our office obtained an adverse inference regarding missing electronically stored information in the case.

We have now posted the Order for anyone who might be interested at the DRC-Law website. The Order is also available for viewing on Google Docs.

In addition, the case has been discussed in various blogs including the Electronic Discovery Law blog and Practical Ediscovery.

As it is my firm, I’ll leave the comments and analysis to others. Suffice it to say, we are happy with the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment